Welcome to Slingshot
Are you looking for an alternative to sending files to Everbridge via SFTP? Are you unable to host an API transfer? Does your organization block FTP? Slingshot has you covered. Let Slingshot take care of all your Everbridge file transfer needs. Slingshot is specifically designed for Everbridge and uses industry leading security methods to transfer your contacts, users, assets, dynamic locations and GIS data to both the Organization and Account levels.
Get up and running in minutes with no knowledge of encryption keys, SFTP or API required.
Fully encrypted transport from your system of record to Everbridge.
Native Encryption Key
No encryption key conversion required.
Keep a complete history of transferred files.
How it Works
Slingshot is based on the industry leading provider in secure cloud content management, Box.
- Sentworks invites you to a Box folder.
- Access to this folder determines who can transfer files.
- You upload your SFTP key from Everbridge and add connection information.
- Install Box Drive on a desktop or server.
- Folders determine the type of transfer.
- Save a .csv or .zip file into the "organization_update" folder and Slingshot sends it to Everbridge
- Guide your system, i.e., HRIS, to save .csv or .zip exports to the appropriate folder.
Logging, Backup, and Archiving:
- Every action is logged and every transferred file is time stampeded and stored for the life of the service.