Sentworks may gather three types of information about our users:
(1) Non-personally identifiable information: When visitors come to our web site, we may collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the web site were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were "clicked." Collecting such information may involve the logging of the IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each visitor to the Sentworks web site. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
We may also use "cookies" - that is, small text files placed on a user's computer hard drive - to help us determine the type of content and sites to which a visitor to the Sentworks site links, the length of time each visitor spends at any particular area of the Sentworks site and the Sentworks services visitors choose to use. Essentially, cookies are a visitor's identification card for the Sentworks computers, or servers, that placed them there. Our cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience at our web site. Nevertheless, you should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. For more information on how to do so, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser. If you continue to use the Sentworks site, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website.
(2) Personally identifiable information: Sentworks may gather personally identifiable information on a subscription form. Subscribers may choose to "opt in" to receive newsletters, updates or promotional materials from Sentworks. If you fill in one of our registration forms from the United States or Canada, Sentworks will not release any personally identifiable registration information regarding you to third parties without your prior consent. If you decide that you would like to discontinue receiving newsletters, updates or promotional materials from Sentworks and/or its business partners, please contact us.
(3) When creating a Sentworks Account, collecting information is either automatic, or requires an activation. In the case of automatic registration, the product will send information as to the license key, server information and other required information. If a manual activation is required, this information is required to be transmitted to us for validation and a return of an authorization key. Information gathered is only for use in license validation.
Paid products that offer the option for providing usage information or customer experience are opt-out, and will only provide generic product usage information. These reports help improve the features our customers use most often and to create solutions to common problems. Use of free products automatically provide usage information as to the operation of the product.
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways Sentworks uses the information that it gathers.
(1) Non-personally identifiable information: We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful products by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Sentworks web site. We may provide statistical information based on this data to current and potential business partners.
The Sentworks web site may contain links to other Internet web sites or documents contained therein, including sites which may or may not be owned or operated by Sentworks. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, including such sites' use of any information (such as IP address, browser type or operating system) collected when visitors to the Sentworks web site click through links to those sites. Even though such information might not identify you personally, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of those sites.
(2) Personally identifiable information: Sentworks may gather personally identifiable information on a subscription form. Subscribers may choose to "opt in" to receive newsletters, updates or promotional materials from Sentworks. Sentworks will not release any personally identifiable registration information regarding you to third parties without your prior consent. If you decide that you would like to discontinue receiving newsletters, updates or promotional materials from Sentworks and/or its business partners, please contact us.
(3) Personally identifiable information when using the prouct Sentworks. Sentworks gathers personally identifiable information when it syncronizes your Everbridge data with your provided API key. Sentworks will not release any personally identifiable registration information regarding you to third parties without your prior consent. If you decide that you would like to discontinue the collection of this data contact us and we will delete all of your collected data.
Sentworks collects and stores all information attainable by the Everbridge API Key you provide. The system is not currently setup to store contact path values, meaning phone numbers, email addresses etc. It is also not able to send out notifications.
If this changes in the future you will be asked to confirm the storage of contact paths and send notifications.
Below you will find a detailed list of the items stored in order to make this site possible.
Also, Sentworks may use subscribers' data to "pre-populate" forms which are displayed for the purpose of collecting individual data by Sentworks and/or its business partners. In no case does pre-populating a form automatically transfer any data to Sentworks or any third party. Only if a user voluntarily requests that such data be transferred will any transfer take place - for example, if/when a user clicks a "submit form" button or other button.
We reserve the right to release information contained within our access logs concerning any visitor when that visitor is in violation of our Terms of Service or other published guidelines, or engages (or is reasonably suspected of engaging) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or other court order, and to release such information in response to court and governmental orders, civil subpoenas, discovery requests and as otherwise required by law. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who may be using our servers or services for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement individuals or entities for investigation or prosecution.
If you would like to have your personally identifiable information removed from Sentworks' database, please contact us, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within Sentworks databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however, Sentworks reserves the right, from time to time, to recontact former subscribers of its web site.
In addition, we may sell or transfer assets or portions of our business as we continue to improve our product offerings. In such transactions, visitor information (whether non-personally identifiable or personally identifiable) may constitute one of the transferred business assets.